Understanding climate change as the profound health and equity crisis of our time, the Stanford Climate, Health, and Equity Task Force seeks to advance solutions to climate change. We do this through interdisciplinary and intergenerational collaboration, building close ties with community partners and advocacy organizations, and translating our work for the public and decision-makers to ensure health and equity are being centered in climate policy as we seek to rapidly transition off fossil fuels.
- Human and Planetary Health Lead, Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment
- Associate Director of Community Partnerships, Office of Community Engagement
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor
- Executive Director, Presence & Program in Bedside Medicine
- Professor of Pediatrics
- Director, Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy and Asthma Research
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
- Director of Air Pollution and Health Research, Sean N Parker Center for Asthma and Allergy Research
- Medical Student
- Assistant Professor, Department of Population Health, NYU Langone Health
- Human and Planetary Health Program Manager, Stanford Center for Innovation in Global Health
- Director of the Climate and Energy Policy Program, Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment
Join us for the 2022 NorCal Mini Symposium!
We are excited to convene the second annual Mini NorCal Symposium for Climate, Health, and Equity on February 16, 2022! Come learn from leaders in the field how communities are preparing and what role health professionals can play in effective partnership.
Desiree LaBeaud, Co-Director
Lisa Patel, Co-Director
Stanford University is committed to providing an online environment that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities.
Having trouble accessing any of this content due to a disability? Learn more about accessibility at Stanford and report accessibility issues